Tuesday, August 16, 2011

C'est La Vie

I've been wondering for such a long long time that I'm gonna learn other languages. See, I had been living in Germany for a couple years, yet all I know about German is auf wiedersehen. And some of common greets and hey, I can pronounce numbers in Germany correctly ;) But lately, it's Swedish I'm willing to learn so bad :|

No, I'm not gonna teach you languages. It's just I made a French common phrase as my title for this post. And suddenly that previous paragraph just popped in my head hehe.

So, here I am. Laying on my bed and writing on my blog when I'm supposed to be studying anatomy for tomorrow's test.  I wonder where all of my passion of studying's gone :| And, yeah, it's gonna be 0.000276% of preparation. Sorry, but watching Cameron (that nerd guy in Glee's project) is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more interesting than anatomy. Thank you.

Life is, indeed, irritably simple. If you really wanna have a better mark, go get your books and read it. Don't waste your time with twittering, BBM-ing with your friends, or even watching your favorite TV shows (like moi ._.). If you just don't care about your mark anymore, or may I say, 'pasrah' in Indonesian, do what you wanna do. Sometimes, they wanna have good mark but they're just too lazy to open the books (I bet everybody DOES). And in the end, 'galau' might kill you. That's when life gets harder.

That's just a random thought of mine. How about myself? Actually, I don't really care anymore. Okay, I'll have that little D on my GPA later. But it will be the last. THE LAST D EVER! I've closed my book for the second semester. Let's start a new beginning. Psst, deep down inside I still hope that I may get the right answers from my friends tomorrow. A big amount of luck is what I really need right now!

And life is, sometimes, simply irritating. We often get hurt. Mostly by other people, though it also might be our faults. But that makes us who we are right now. I get hurt almost half of my entire life. That's why, I become more independent person than others. I'm not that kind of person who always want to be accompanied every where I go. I like enjoying my solitude rather than in the middle of the crowd. And I'd rather doing my job alone. Simply it's because I don't trust people easily. 

I might not be that merrymaker type of person, but I can make you laugh with my jokes. I might not be kind to everybody, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I might smile a lot to you, but you'll never know what I think about you. And I've just realized that I've been hiding behind my wall to shelter from those bad things cause I don't wanna get hurt anymore. 

In the end, over the pretending, rejections, sadness, happiness, laughter, hopes, everything, all we can say is, yeah, that's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment