Sunday, June 14, 2009

happy birthday mom :)

it's june 14th and that's my super mom birthday. yeah, i think she's 41 now, not sure *crossed finger* at first, i wanted to wake up earlier but i failed :( i woke up at half past six and i saw my mother had been browsing, perhaps for some minutes. then i took the present for her which i bought several days ago.
i came to her room and said, "mamaa. happy birthday !" since i was giving her present, my mom looked extremely surprised and said that she didn't like to be given a present. but at last she accepted it hehe. she opened it and shocked *not really* i gave her laptop-case which was cost several hundred thousands. she was very happy and told me and my sister that we are her best presents :D
at noon, we went to TP for celebrating my mom's birthday. FYI, i got a piece of dress from mango and i bought it for just two hundred thousands haha. back to the topic. actually, my sister and i wanted to eat in sushitei. but my mom and my grandma didn't want to. so we decided to eat in pandan village.
here are some picts from my mom's celebration
my mom and me. we're NOT similar, are we?
my grandma and my mom
well, i'm not in the mood for uploading some picts rite now hehe so i was uploading two picts only. 
happy birthday mom :) i wish you all the best. i love you
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment